One thing I wanted to post on the blog for everyone is about COSTUMES. It really doesn't matter if you come all decked out or not. I just thought it would be fun and memorable to dress up. It also doesn't matter if you want to be modern day fancy or medieval royalty. Some people are breaking out old prom dresses (myself included!) or choosing a character to portray, others modern evening wear, and some are just wearing a plastic crown and calling it a day. So whatever you choose to wear, we are just happy you are coming to celebrate with us!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Mommy's Gone Birthday Bananas!
That's what Valie has been saying today :) I suppose it's true. I know and fully admit to my insanity. Valie has been so sweet and helpful though through all the work and planning. Tonight she kept on asking what she could do to help. So, she poked tiny windows out of die cut castles, wiped up the kitchen floor, helped stuff candy bags, made a few of her very own tissue paper flowers, watered the garden, and helped me make dinner. And now she is completely crashed out in the love sac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment