Today was painting day! I was hoping to get all of the big decorations painted, but unfortunately I'm going into overtime. So tomorrow is yet another painting day :) Valie did lots of painting with her grandma and me. Here's what she looked like at about 7pm. Hopefully she stays asleep and doesn't wake up to paint more at midnight! Too bad you can't see her legs in this picture, they are covered in pink and purple paint. But she didn't want to wash it off because she thought it showed how hard she worked :)
Monday, September 1, 2008
Painting Day!
Today was painting day! I was hoping to get all of the big decorations painted, but unfortunately I'm going into overtime. So tomorrow is yet another painting day :) Valie did lots of painting with her grandma and me. Here's what she looked like at about 7pm. Hopefully she stays asleep and doesn't wake up to paint more at midnight! Too bad you can't see her legs in this picture, they are covered in pink and purple paint. But she didn't want to wash it off because she thought it showed how hard she worked :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Im so sad... Im not going to be able to come... Im going out of town and am way upset that I wont get to see the outcome of the whole party!!! I told my mom she has to take lots of pictures and Im totally counting on you blogging and posting lots of pictures as well!!! I hope the party is amazing!!! Tell Vallie I love her:) and Happy Birthday:)
Post a Comment